The compliance service for EEE producers, who place EEE, batteries and packaging on the market in the Slovak Republic.
How does it work?
Report to us the quantities of products placed on the market
- Always after the end of a quarter, enter in the information system the quantities of products placed on the market.
- You will then receive an invoice for individual commodities according to the reported quantities.
You will receive a confirmation of the fulfilment
of legislative obligations
After the end of the relevant year, we will send you:
- Certificate of the fulfilment of legislative obligations
- Member’s share – quantities of waste in the relevant commodity (EEE, batteries, packaging) we have collected and recycled for you
Why choose us?
What you gain with the “one-stop shop” service?
Savings of administrative costs – we offer WEEE compliance “under one roof” with battery and packaging compliance for EEE producers.
Effective solutions for your statutory obligations based on more than thirteen years of professional experience and know-how.
Assistance in relation to the fulfilment of additional obligations – indicating of recycling fees in a visible manner.
Stable partner trusted by more than 600 producers and importers of EEE (SEWA is the largest producer responsibility organisation in the market in terms of its membership base and comprehensiveness of services).
Access to the fulfilment of statutory obligations in other countries – SEWA is a member of the European Recycling Platform which, apart from Slovakia, provides services of Packaging, Battery and WEEE compliance in another 32 countries.
Support and consultancy – timely information on legislation changes.
Certificate of the fulfilment of statutory obligations – useful for tenders and public procurements.
Thanks to economies of scale, we can provide cost-effective services for EEE, batteries and packaging.
What are our principles?
- We offer the lowest realistically achievable prices in the market.
- All our members have the same non-discriminatory conditions.
- Fees are final and publicly availableon our website.
- We constantly re-evaluate our fees.
- We support competition.
We are focusing on the needs of our clients and guarantee them high quality of provided services in accordance with our corporate values.
We were the first producer responsibility organisation to implement an integrated management system for quality, the environment, and occupational health and safety in the year 2017 (ISO 9001, 14001, OHSAS 18001). The same year, we met the conditions for registration in the EMAS scheme (environmental management scheme) the aim of which is to publicly declare and improve our environmental performance.
AVAILABLE FOR DOWNLOAD