The service is intended for companies, schools, institutions, hospitals and municipalities disposing of WEEE and/ or BAT.
How does it work?
Complete the on-line form for one-time removal of WEEE/waste batteries and accumulators from your premises.
You will receive an e-mail confirmation that your request for removal has been recorded.
We will notify you of the date of removal. The removal of WEEE/batteries is usually carried out within 7 working days after your request was recorded.
And what next?
Removal of WEEE/Batteries
- On the date of the removal, load your WEEE and waste batteries on the provided vehicle. The WEEE and waste batteries will be sent for ecological recycling to an authorised treatment facility.
Receipt of confirmation
IN THE MONTH AFTER THE REMOVAL, YOU WILL RECEIVE A CONFIRMATION:
- of environmentally sound disposal of WEEE
- of the fulfilment of statutory conditions for WEEE collection and recycling
- for accounting purposes
Why choose us?
Free removal of WEEE
You do not pay for the recycling and removal of WEEE and waste batteries from your premises. We provide the service free of charge to companies, institutions (state, public, private), schools, hospitals, municipalities and towns all over Slovakia.
We are focusing on the needs of our clients and guarantee them high quality of provided services in accordance with our corporate values.
We were the first producer responsibility organisation to implement an integrated management system for quality, the environment, and occupational health and safety in the year 2017 (ISO 9001, 14001, OHSAS 18001). The same year, we met the conditions for registration in the EMAS scheme (environmental management scheme) the aim of which is to publicly declare and improve our environmental performance.
What you need to know?
- The quantity of WEEE you wish to hand over IS NOT LIMITED (electrical appliances, IT technology, fluorescent lamps, electric tools, medical equipment and apparatuses).
- Together with WEEE, we will also remove waste batteries and accumulators.
- The removal and disposal are free of charge; you just need to load your WEEE on the provided vehicle.
- The service is intended for legal entities only (natural persons can bring their old appliances to collection points or hand them over in shops when they buy new appliances).